Friday, February 8, 2008

the field narrows

And then there were four. McCain, Clinton, Huckabee and Obama. One of those four is going to become the most powerful person in the world.

I used to get real excited over who the president was and whether or not I liked their politics. Now I am less concerned about this. Yes, I care and yes I will vote, but let's keep this whole thing in perspective.

Our Savior does not change every four years. Our Lord is a constant presence, day after day, year after year. My life finds meaning in him, not in who is the mayor, governor or president.

He is the one who guides me, he is the one who comforts me. He is the one who challenges me to be faithful.

Today and everyday, join the team.

Vote for Jesus.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: