Sunday, October 7, 2012

freeing people to live


So, someone thinks you are mad at them.  Maybe they think you won’t forgive them.  If they are a people pleaser, it really wears on them.  Every time they think of you [or me if I am the person]  their hearts are heavy.

I have been thinking about this.  I do not want them to have a heavy heart.  I don’t want them to hurt when they think of me.  Think of the power that you have to release them.  Maybe your kid has disappointed you.  Maybe someone hurt you.  Do we really want to live the rest of our lives with bitterness towards them?  Do we really want them to feel badly when they think of us?

Release them.  “I hereby forgive every person for everything and anything that they have ever done to hurt me.”  Now, there you go.  Not a single one of you should feel sad when you think of me, cause I just love you.  God bless you, I just  love you.  The air is clear.  It’s a new day.

It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: