Sunday, August 26, 2007

Grace, Weddings, and Our Moms

1. Hello Grace. I didn't know that you were reading this blog. Welcome. I love you. I miss you. I am so very thankful for the kind words that you always deliver to me. You are a blessing. Remember that no amount of distance can separate those who care about each other. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

2. Wedding. Last night. Wooooooooaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Full house. Everyone is crying. Crying for joy. I believe that the rafters in the church shuddered under the sheer force of the joy that filled the place. Standing ovation at the end, for the bride and groom. Many of God's angels were in attendance to witness the bonds of love. How happy we are for you P and J!

3. Friend who spoke of a wound. Don't let the words of sorry people get you down. I have known you a long time and you are top flight. I wish our moms were here to hold us when we hurt like this. Please know that there are those who are always in your corner. Every time. We see the good and there is plenty of it. Stand tall, you are the best.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: