Thursday, June 7, 2012

living with yourself

I watch the news and I wonder how some folks live with themselves.  If there is anything that my parents taught me growing up, it is that you have to do the right thing.  At night, you are going to lay your head down on the pillow and go to sleep.  It is much easier to do if you have a clear conscience.

I am unsure how some folks even  sleep at night.  But, we can't do anything about them, we can only change ourselves.  So you and I have choices to make.  Will we do the right thing?  Will we tell the truth?  Will we forgive others?  Will we be fair in our business dealings?  Will we do unto others as we want them to do unto us?  Now that sounds familiar.

Life is short.  Make good decisions.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: