Sunday, April 8, 2018

How the mind works

I know that you are expecting wedding pictures.... give me a couple of days to recover.

In the mean time... how the mind works.

Fact 1.  I am pretty normal I think. 
Fact 2.  I don't like snakes
Fact 3.  I live in Florida

This could be just around the corner from our house.

Fact 4.  We have a cat - Tyler the cat
Fact 5.  We have a door so he can go in and out at his leisure
Fact 6.  Do you see where this is going?
Tyler heading out the cat door.

Fact 7.  Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and move to the couch.
Fact 8.  My brain thinks up dumb things.

I have no idea why, but the other night about 3am I am plopping down on the couch and my brain adds it up.  Big snakes in Florida + 24 hour cat door = big snake crawling up onto the couch with me.

Needless to say, I did not sleep another wink that night. 🐍 🐍🐍

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU



No comments: