Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The lesson

I do not believe that God makes everything happen.  If he did our lives and choices would be meaningless.  Just as I want my children to live their lives and make good choices, I think God watches us and celebrates our choices.  He does not push the buttons.

Consequently, when bad things happen, we cannot blame God.  We can however, learn from what has happened.  We can pray, "Lord I know that you did not bring this to me, but I also know that you can help me learn.  I am open to what ever lesson is there for me in this life experience."

Every day we have to choose to focus on the painful things or to look for the lesson that helps us to see the good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com



- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

4 Night cruise from Port Canaveral to Key West and Havana, Cuba.
August 13-17, 2018

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018


No comments: