Saturday, February 2, 2013

things

There are some things going on in my life right now that I don't know how to make sense of.  I don't know how to categorize them.  I cannot seem to control them or fix them or how I feel about them.

I don't feel lost, but I feel like I am searching.  Trying to restore something that is just out of reach. 

I hear the voice of God telling me "all is well.  This is a passage.  Younger Jeff had things more under control.  The older Jeff gets, he is going to have to get used to more things that defy explanation. After all, Jeff, you are not in charge, I am."

Is that too much information for you dear reader?  Or do you feel like this sometimes?  I have been looking for a way to describe what has been going on with me, and I think I just did it.

God is still good.  Everything is ok.  This too shall pass- or I will adjust to it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: