Monday, November 9, 2020

Please help me with my sermon

I am preaching this Sunday on service. How we can serve others. Why we serve others. I am asking you to send me any specific ideas that you have about how to serve others. If you love people, I know that you are finding ways to serve...

Ways that we might serve...

  • take rolls of quarters to the laundromat.
  • give a larger than 20% tip to the server.
  • Take a box of candy to your bank tellers.
  • Buy a house for a family in Nicaragua.
  • take food to the homeless

I need help. I would like to give the congregation specific things that they can do to help others. I won't use your name, but please tell me how you show your love for others.

sent replies to Jsbrink57@gmail.com
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: