Friday, April 19, 2024

If you woke up it is a good day

When I first started the blog in 2007, I wrote a post every morning.  That was a good deal of pressure back then, to have to write every single day.  Some days, you just don't feel so thoughtful or spiritual, but back then, I wrote every morning.

Somewhere along the line, things changed and I realized that I could schedule the blog posts.  I can write a bit and it will post in a day or two.  I can stay ahead of the game.  But then there are days like the last few, when I am trying to go to bed and I realize that I have nothing posted. 

What will I write about?  Part of what is happening is that I am really busy.  66 years old and really busy.  But I want to put something out there for tomorrow morning.  Heck one of my favorite teachers is joining the blog tomorrow morning!!!

So what to say???  I am thankful for late night calls from friends.  I am thankful for teachers.  My teachers and everyone else's.  I am thankful for people that I have connected with in this life.

Life is good.  Life is short.  Life is amazing.  Enjoy your day.  If you woke up, it is a beautiful day.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: