Monday, April 15, 2024

Saying Thank You

Last Friday I met with a great group of guys.  They meet every Friday morning.  I join them when I can.

We had a wonderful talk that morning about love, feeling love and giving it away.  We talked particularly about two really super guys:  Walt Barnes and Len Bennett.  I thought, "you know, I am going to send them a card."  After the meeting I went to the grocery store and bought two cards.  Words of thanks are on the way.  

Love isn't love til you give it away.



Who can you send a card to?  Who is one of the most fantastic people that you know?  Have you told them?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: