Tuesday, September 8, 2026

me into we

You know I’ve been watching Ted Lasso on Apple TV. It’s an interesting quote that he delivered to the star player on his team. He said, "If you could just turn that me into an us."

Isn’t that true? I think human nature causes us to be selfish, to be turned in. And the challenge of life is to turn the "me into a we" or the "me into an us."

Lord help us get to the point where I’m thinking not simply of myself but of others as well.

Romans 12:10
"Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.



- - - - - - - -

Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info

Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information

click here for Canada New England cruise info

No comments: