Adam Hamilton is running for Senate from the State of Kansas. Many of my Kansas City friends know him and many of my Ft. Pierce friends know him as well from going to the annual seminars.
Adam is running as a democrat. Whether you agree with his politics or not, I want to say a few things about him.
I have known him since 1984. He was, and is a fantastic human. Generous, kind and loving, he has deserved every bit of success that has come his way. I love the man.
A few weeks ago I was in Kansas City and during Monday Night Football, a TV ad was played by his competitor. The ad didn't say anything about the other candidate it just berated Adam. The things that the ad said were so unfair, so unkind and so untrue.
I wanted to speak out in support of my friend, whether you know him or not, whether you vote for him or not. He is a great person and does not deserve to be spoken of in such ways.
And all of this got me thinking about all of the political ads that we are watching these days and how unfortunate and untrue so many of them probably are.
I wish that we could just talk about who we are and how we want to help. There is nothing to be gained by demeaning others.
If you can't say anything nice...
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information

No comments:
Post a Comment