Thursday, December 10, 2015

someone hit my car

A member came in with pieces of their tail light in her hand.  Someone hit her car in the church parking lot.  And did not leave a note.

Hmmm.  Hmmm.  I am trying to think of what I should say!!

I hope that every person that reads this blog would leave a note if you hit someone's car.  Its the right thing to do.  It doesn't matter if we liked the sermon if we don't leave a note on the car that we hit.

If you are reading this, and it is you, please contact me.  I can help you navigate this in a way that will be healing.  The right thing to do is always the right thing to do.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they didn't know? Maybe they are afraid? Maybe the right thing is to just pray for them. Sometimes its way more than about the tail light.