Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Woman at the Well

Lately I have been thinking about the woman at the well in John chapter 4. I am not sure why. The woman at the well is married and divorced 5 times, but Jesus does not throw this in her face. She is also living with a man out of wedlock. Jesus does not throw this in her face either. We should stop throwing such things in people’s faces. It is none of our business.

What Jesus did do, was to talk to the woman about living water. It’s a water that wells up in the soul and so fills a person that it spills out to everyone around them.  Jesus looked right past the things that humans want to judge and just loved the woman. I love that!

If Jesus can do that for her, I'll bet that he can do it for me and you.

It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.



No comments: