Sunday, October 11, 2026

an odd miracle

It may seem odd for me to describe this as a miracle, but there have been many times that I have experienced this and wondered about it.

It is the miracle of waking up.  If sleep is a miracle of rejuvenation, then waking up is a miracle of transition.

Just think about it.  You are totally out.  Asleep.  Then  you wake up.  And for me, the next five to ten minutes is very interesting.

I know that I am awake, but I am sleepy... very sleepy.  Groggy.  Bleary eyed.  It is like moving from sleep to wakefulness is almost as difficult as going to sleep at night.

At any rate, I find it to be an amazing part of being alive in God's world.  Waking up.  Moving slowly from the world of sleep to the world of being awake.  I love life.  It has so many wonderful things to think about.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.


- - - - - - - -

Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info

Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information

click here for Canada New England cruise info

No comments: