Loneliness. I hate it.
Sometimes even when you are around people you can feel lonely. That is the worst. Around others, and yet feeling no connection. And it may not be their fault. It probably isn't... sometimes we just feel disconnected when we shouldn't.
That is why if you have friends that connect you, if you have "your people" who make you ok, stay up with them.
Thank God for those who make us ok.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information
No comments:
Post a Comment