Monday, July 27, 2026

volunteers

I was talking about volunteer trees the other day.  Someone made fun of me.  They said that I was making it up...

Well, here is a link where I found the following info...

https://biologyinsights.com/what-are-volunteer-trees-and-should-you-remove-them/

"The appearance of an unexpected tree seedling in a yard is a common experience for property owners. These spontaneous seedlings, often referred to as volunteer trees, are self-sown plants that germinate and begin to grow without any human intervention."

So volunteer trees are a real thing and they are pesky.  I am writing about this though because while volunteer trees are annoying, you and me volunteering our time is a very important gift in this life.  Imagine if the next time you were in need, you were surrounded by a group of friends that just popped up and popped in to help.

You and I can be that surprise bit of good news that shows up unexpectedly in the life of a friend.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info

Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information

click here for Canada New England cruise info

No comments: