Lindsay Graham, Senator from South Carolina passed recently at 71 years of age. Evidently his aorta tore.
We humans are frail. We don't think that we are, but we are. We are frail. So many things could happen to us. Cancer, a car wreck, a heart attack. On and on it goes.
But don't be depressed. I am not writing this to depress you. I am writing this to say, once again, that life is to be appreciated. Life is to be savored. Life is to be valued. Life is to be prized. Life is to be cherished.
We are frail. We will not be here for ever.
Be thankful for every day and live it with joy and gratitude.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information
No comments:
Post a Comment