Saturday, March 30, 2024

bad person

I do believe that there are bad people in this world.  A few bad apples.  But we humans tend to demonize anyone who is mean to us or does not like us.  One spat of bad feelings and you go into the bad person category.

Just because someone did not like me, just because someone does not like you, that does not make them a bad person.  It could just be that the stars did not align for our relationship.  They may be a perfectly good parent and friend to others and it just didn't work with you or me.  Yes they were ugly, but their life is more, much more than their encounters with you and me.

Just because they did not like me does not make them a bad person.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: