Saturday, March 23, 2024

The things that we are not good at.

Don't be a finished product.  None of us are finished products.

We all have strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes in situations, I have heard people say, "that is not my gift" or "that is not my strong suit." Well, I have come to believe in my life that in order to be successful, you have to learn to be good at things that don’t come naturally to you. Sometimes you have to resist and reject behaviors that come naturally to you and learn more effective leadership traits. Or whatever weaknesses that you have, you have to bring people onto the team that can fill in the gaps. What every your shortcomings, we all need to work on growing in those areas in order to be successful in the workplace and in relationships for that matter

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: