Friday, May 6, 2016

Vero Beach and Cape Coral

Several people have asked me about the apparent challenge with owning a home on the Atlantic side in Vero Beach, and being appointed to a church on the gulf side in Cape Coral.

This is how we intend to handle this.

First of all, we will move into the parsonage in CC.  We want to be a part of the community and get to know the fine people of CC1.

My wife travels every week and will end up sleeping a night or two each week at our home in Vero because she will be on that side of the state.  Our daughter who lives in Vero will be by on a regular basis to try out the swimming pool.  I will treat it like a lake house and get there as I can.  [you know when you only work one day a week, you have a lot of free time.]

It is about 3 hours from Vero to Cape Coral.  The good news is for me, I will be seeing my lovely wife 5 days a week!  Hip hip hooray!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: