Monday, July 29, 2019

I pray

Yesterday I was working on the Sunday morning prayer.  I felt moved to pray like this...

Dear Father,

Today I lift up those who hurt, I pray for those who are wounded.  I pray for those who are lonely.  Those who are frustrated and sad.  I pray for those who are separated from loved ones.  I pray for those who have been rejected.  I pray for every person that is experiencing any form of sorrow.

Lord, go to them.  Comfort them.  Send friends to bring words of grace.  May their smiles and hugs be steps along the way to a renewed joy.

In all things and in all circumstances, we look to you.  We thank you for your deep love for us and your interest and care in who we are.

Be with us, each one.  Walk with us.  And we will be whole.

In Jesus name, Amen.

click here for an audio of this prayer

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours



No comments: