Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Kip

Kip is a cool name.
Kip is also a new reader.

I met Kip over the phone.  I needed a part for my truck and Kip was the salesman.  I could tell that there was something special about him over the phone.  He talked about what a gift today was.  That of course struck a cord with me.

When I went to pick up the part, I met Kip.  I was so pleasantly surprised that he was younger than I expected.  How exciting to see a young person that is aware, that is appreciative, and that sees the good.

We talked about how when you are good to others, they almost always treat you well.  The lover creates the love.

Here's to Kip.  Here's to all of us seeing the good, being the good and sharing the good. 

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: