Saturday, April 24, 2021

a beautiful morning

A few weeks ago I was in Kansas City and I caught up with one of the men's groups.  Covid has made their meetings few and far between, but on this day they were gathered in person at one of the Lakewood pavilions.

Being from Florida, I had on every piece of clothing that I brought with me.  I also brought a blanket just in case.

Well, it was a delightful morning.  Hearts were warm.  Discussion was beautiful.  The sunrise was amazing.  I miss all of these guys so much.  I am so glad that they get together and stay connected.

I hope to get back to visit with them soon.

nobody does a sunrise like the Lord

left to right: me, Paul, Brian, Eric,
Adam, Bill, Michael, John and Jim

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: