Friday, April 16, 2021

depressed

I was depressed yesterday.  Briefly.

It seems that my old truck has a mechanical problem that I was having trouble fixing.  I thought it was the alternator.  I replaced it, but that did not solve the issue.

And then on top of a vehicle issue, I was having a minor medical issue.

I was blue.  In the dumps.

Then I thought, my gosh, what is wrong with me?  What do people feel like that have real problems?  And that brought me back to my senses.  Sometimes it helps to remember that things could be worse.


Update on Scott.  He saw the wound doctor yesterday.  The Doc says that the wound looks good [still scary looking] Scott does not have to go back to the Doc for two weeks.  I am hopeful that in a month he will be able to start putting some weight on it.  We shall see.  Thanks for your prayers.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: