Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Vaccine

I received my second Pfizer shot last Saturday.  Lots of people warned me about side effects after the second dose.

Well, other than a sore arm where the needle went in, I have had none.  In fact, I barely felt the needle.  I have watched the news for a year about the pandemic.  My daughter and her fiancĂ© got covid.  I know a few people that died of it.

It never touched me.  I feel very fortunate.

I encourage everyone to get the vaccine.  I am surprised at people that I know that think it is some kind of conspiracy.  Some churches are saying that it is the mark of the beast if you get the vaccine.

Silliness.

We have the opportunity to be healthy.  Let's be healthy and get this virus behind us.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: