Sunday, October 6, 2024

A Nudge

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I had breakfast with Kathy C. at First Watch. When I’m leaving First Watch, next-door is Alyssa‘s flower shop. My brain says "Anna Lee BLAIR works there go in and say hello." Another part of my brain says "you don’t have time for that you need to get to work." My brain says "No, you need to listen- go in and say hello." So I go in and ask the gals working there if Annalee is working today and they said no.

I left my card and told them to tell her I stopped by.

Even though I didn’t get to see my friend's mom I think it’s important to listen to the nudges that we get. I don’t wanna blame the nudges on God, but there is something to be said about having a feeling that I should do something.

Take the time to follow the nudge. Don't force it, and don't be disappointed in the outcome. Just follow your heart.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: