Sunday, October 13, 2024

How this blog came to be

My friend Tim C asked how this blog came to be...

In April of 2007 I was reading a book called "Walking on Water" by Anthony DeMello.  The book changed my life.  About the same time, I was talking to a friend that was blogging.  I thought it was an interesting idea to write and post online about various things.  The friend helped me with the mechanical end of creating a blog.

The things that I read in the book afore mentioned so touched me that I decided I must share them.  I had no idea that I would still be doing this 17 years later, but it has been a ride for sure.

The tough part about blogging daily are the days when you feel that you don't have much to say.  I think that we all feel like that from time to time.  And if you are having an "off" day, do not worry.  Life has it's ups and downs.

But I am thrilled when I have something to share that I think is cool, or at least it was cool or meaningful to me.

If you are looking for a little inspiration in your life, buy a copy of the book "Walking on water."  It changed my life for the better, and I have been writing ever since.

And now you know the rest of the story.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


No comments: