Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Hurricane Milton Part 1

Yesterday we went to Sam's to shop for hurricane food.  So did everyone else.  Actually, they went the day before, so we missed out on the stuff that you want to buy.  All that was left is the stuff that I should not be eating.   This is what my wife bought at Sam's for hurricane food.


Yesterday I helped 4 neighbors put up their hurricane shutters.  We will close up our house tomorrow.  Current weather reports sends the storm over Orlando which is 80 miles as the crow flies.  We are not expecting much more than heavy rains and high winds.

Many have reached out to me inquiring about our health.  We are fine... however, after eating all of the sweets that my wife bought, I am expecting to have blood sugar issues.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: