Tuesday, February 16, 2016

sit

There is something about sitting.  Sitting still.  When I was young, I thought it was boring.  I did not understand how old people could just sit around.  What was wrong with them?

Now I like to sit.  I like to reminisce.  I like to listen to the music, to the fountain, to the fire.  I like to listen.

I like to consider the goodness of life.  I like to thank God for so many things.  I am becoming more appreciative.

I like to sit with friends.  I like to sit with my wife.  We don't even have to say anything.  When you are with people that you love, it is just good stuff.

Take some time to sit.  Relax.  Take a deep breath.  Consider the goodness of life.  See the good- it is there.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: