Friday, June 28, 2019

great sign

I was driving thru Taunton, Mass a few weeks ago and I saw this banner hanging on a lovely church.  I wanted to stop and take a picture, but the traffic was busy, I did not know the area, and I had a meeting to get to in Kingston.

I determined to get a picture of the banner on the way home.
Unfortunately, my GPS took me a different direction.

I decided to do some investigating.  With the help of Google maps I was able to locate the church that I thought was the correct one.  First Parish Church, Taunton, Mass. 

I sent an email to the church office.  I received a delightful word back from Lindi in the church office confirming that this was their banner.

Now I overstepped my bounds.  I wrote back and asked Lindi if she would send me a picture of the banner.  SHE DID!!!  I was so excited to get the picture!  Thank you Lindi, and thank you First Parish Church for the awesome message on your banner.  I love it!!!


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

Holy Land Trip leaving January 20, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl20012020g17768#eotours

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/ir20a.pdf

No comments: