Sunday, February 19, 2023

I didn't know

I didn't know.  I didn't know that there was a right side up and an upside down.  I didn't know that the smelly oil would leak onto the counter.

When I was a kid, these things did not exist.  They are another one of many creations invented by someone for us to spend money on.  Who needs them.  

Anyway, without permission, I unplugged one to charge a razor.  Then a couple of days later, I plugged it back in, evidently upside down, and all of the good smelling juices drained out.

Stupid husband.

I didn't know.  Well, now that you mention it, there are many things that I did not know.  Many things that I do not know.  I think that we would all be better off if we recognized the limits of our knowledge.  No one in this life should act like a know it all.

We don't know it all.  Therefore, approach every situation with grace.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: