Friday, February 24, 2023

Please tell me that I am ok

Someone please tell me that I am ok.  I get that feeling from time to time.  Do you?  I don't think that makes us weak, I just think that it makes us honest.  Don't worry about me, I am ok.

Life brings it's changes.  Some of them leave us feeling lost and confused.  The last few weeks I have not had much work, and I don't sit still very well.  I also went to the doctor, the dermatologist, and had six spots burned off, frozen off of my carcass.  Three were on the top of my head.  If that does not make a person feel old I don't know what does.

I look at my arms and they look like my Dad's arms.

I love going to church because my friends there make me feel like I am ok.  But the world is still a very big place and sometimes I wish my Dad was around to talk to.

I am ok.  You are ok.  We are all ok.  Sometimes we need to remind ourselves, and one another that God loves us and we are ok.  Nothing is wrong.  Everything is ok.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: