Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentines Day

1 Cor 13:1-3

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Only love matters.

What we think about the trinity does not matter.
What every you think about the second coming does not matter.
Catholic?  Methodist?  Baptist?  Irrelevant.
Being a Chiefs fan or an Eagles fan does not matter.
Republican?  Democrat?  meaningless in the larger scope.
Sprinkled?  Immersed?  Not baptized... it doesn't matter.  Only love matters.

We humans get full of ourselves for all sorts of reasons.  None of them amount to a hill of beans.

Being a person of love and sharing love is all that matters.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: