You know that I take chocolate on airplanes to give to the flight attendants. They are almost always appreciative. Very appreciative.
Often because of the recognition, as much as the chocolate. Last week I flew to Minnesota to visit some friends. On the plane, later in the flight, one of the flight attendants came up to me, knelt in the aisle, and with a couple of tears in her eyes, thanked me again.
I don't write this kind of stuff to pat myself on the back. I write this stuff as a reminder that humans need care. They need to know that someone thinks that they matter.
There are plenty of humans out there treating other humans poorly. Let's do what we can to change that trajectory.
Do a random act of kindness. Treat every person as if they are awesome. There is so much insecurity and hurt in this world and we can do so much to end it.
A little kindness goes a long way.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information
No comments:
Post a Comment