The bridge of forgetfulness is a phrase that is used in some religions to describe the passing over to the next life.
In my mind, I have always associated it with the experience of allowing a thought or thoughts to leave my brain. Just let them wash away under the bridge of forgetfulness.
Recently a friend of mine was hurt. Totally unnecessarily. I can offer my pat answers... "consider the source." "put the rejection in perspective." "they were being small and petty." "her words tell us more about her than it does about us."
But I am not a fan of pat answers.
What I really hope for my friends who have been hurt is that in a very short time, the pain that they are feeling will wash away under the bridge of forgetfulness.
We have all had hurts. I hope that you can allow yours to travel downstream, under the bridge and off to another land.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information

No comments:
Post a Comment