Sunday, August 2, 2026

Grief

Grief doesn’t always get better.   Sometimes, it just gets different.  When something happens in our life that hurts, we grieve and it may take many different forms over the years.  For example, we may feel sad, wistful or nostalgic.  The grief doesn’t always go away.  It just changes forms.  Somethings we will carry until the end of the game.  The wound may heal, but the scar remains.  I guess the trick is to learn to look past the scars, focus on other things and still see the good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info

Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information

click here for Canada New England cruise info

No comments: