What ever you do, people are watching. Others are watching. If you behave in a selfish or hateful way, people will notice that and the message they get is that "this nasty behavior is ok."
Children especially are watching how we treat others.
If on the other hand, you show great kindness, people will notice that as well. I don't flash money, unless I am leaving a tip. Or if I am on a shuttle bus, I will get out $3 for the driver and hold it in plain sight. I want others to know that this is a good thing to do.
You don't have to announce your kindness, but others around you will see it. They will be affected.
Whatever you do, whether selfish or gracious and kind, others are watching. You are teaching them how to live.
I spent plenty of years being selfish. Let's double down on our efforts to show kindness. Others are watching.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information
No comments:
Post a Comment