There are some things in life that it is just impossible to make sense of.
Cancer. The death of a child. Suicide. Child-abuse.
Some times I hear a story, or I think of a story that I know, and I have no resolution. I have nothing.
I wish I had more answers, I wish I had the right thing to say, but some things in life are just impossible to make sense of.
Sometimes we humans just need to hug each other, and pray for the presence of God. Being with friends helps me to deal with such times.
It's still a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information
No comments:
Post a Comment