Friday, August 28, 2026

to fight against judgmental thoughts

In response to a post about judgmental thoughts, my friend Judi offered this... My pastor [not Jeff] once preached a sermon that helped me find a super fast way to turn my mind around when I start to judge someone or something.   I stop right away and say the words "peace" and "humility."   Those two words redirect whatever my mind is on!  

What do I want for life?  Peace and love for others.  What right do I have to judge? Humility!

And I, Jeff add this comment... So the next time you find yourself feeling judgmental, think on the concepts of peace and humility.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info

Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information

click here for Canada New England cruise info

No comments: