Someone has 1,000 friends. Then they did something. They did something that ruffled feathers to say the least.
People started throwing rocks. I had a decision to make. All 1,000 friends had a decision to make.
Here is my decision...
If 990 friends or former friends are throwing rocks, I want to be standing with the ten. With the ten who are standing with the person... whatever they did. I would rather have a few rocks bounce off of my forehead than to be throwing rocks.
Those of you who are without sin, cast the first stone. Someone needs to stand with the broken.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.
- - - - - - - -
Sherri Swanson and I are leading a trip to New Zealand January 30-Feb 12, 2027
If you want to sign up, you can use my host number 17768 or Sherri's 57707
Here is a link for more information
Click here for New Zealand Info
Sherri Swanson and I are also leading a Canada/New England cruise in September of 2027
Here is the link for more information
No comments:
Post a Comment