Wednesday, November 10, 2010

give thanks, day 10

today I am thankful for friends. Gina did a great job talking about friends last Sunday. Jeff touched the subject a few days back. It seems like a hot topic.

Friendships are easy to be thankful for.... It is easy to throw this one onto the "thankful list", but it is one I cannot neglect to mention, because I am so thankful for my friends and the role they have chosen to play in my life.

With a true friend you can let your guard down. There is a bond. There is substance. With a true friend the great qualities of Christ are present and shared (truth, love, grace, mercy, justice, compassion, generosity, forgiveness, sacrifice)....to name a few.

Perhaps that is why friendships are so valuable.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Without them I would be lost.

Tonia