Monday, November 29, 2010

give thanks, day 29

Well the Thanksgiving break has come to an end. It is time for routine to take over again. I am thankful for the extra time I had to spend with my family to just hang out and do stuff without having the demands of work hanging over me. Kids activities were put to a halt and school with its demands also disappeared for a few days. Things....time....just slowed down a bit for a few days. Just having that non-structured time to interact with each other makes me thankful. I don't want to forget times like this.....I am thankful for these days.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am especially thankful this year for this little break in time. My daughter was home for Thanksgiving and it was nice to have her and her friends filling my house again. As time goes I will eventually adjust to not having her home every day or being able to take a weekend trip to see her, but it was truly worth everything to have her home for a few days.

Tonia