Monday, November 15, 2010

give thanks, day 13

Today I am thankful for a boss who is a good man. Many bosses use their power to "Lord it over" their employees. We have all heard horror stories of people who work under the direction of those who treat them poorly. If you are in such a circumstance, I pray for you.

I give thanks today for a boss that truly cares for me and all that work for him. He is someone who has a heart for Christ and carries himself in a kind way. The way that he treats people endears others to him. I am so very fortunate, I am so very grateful to have this good man in my life.

It may not be bosses day or bosses month, but if you have a good boss, there is nothing wrong with telling him or her "thank you." After all, it is the season of giving thanks.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: