Friday, November 8, 2013

comments

Several have asked about why their comments on the blog have not been posted.

Some of you get the blog via email and your comments come to me in an email form.  When this happens, the comment is between you and me and there is no way for me to post it easily.  Writing a daily post is enough of a chore without having to cut your comments from an email and paste them into the comments section.  Just know if you are replying to an email form of the blog, that will be between us.

When comments are posted on the blog site, they can be easily posted, but they do sit there until I read them and moderate them.  I almost always post all of these.  Unless you ask me not to do so.  It may take several days for me to read them, but I will get around to posting them. 

I hope that helps.

And by the way, it is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: