Saturday, November 2, 2013

grateful

So here we are in the month of being thankful.  I love to dedicate the month of November to the cause of giving thanks. 

I have a friend who has posted something every day that she is thankful for.  Every day this year.  Let's find something to be thankful for every day this month.  If we get in the habit, it can become a life style.  A life style of giving thanks.  It does not get any better than that.

I may not post everything I am thankful for, but I am going to think about it every day. 

Yesterday was All Saints Day.  Today I am thankful for my friends and loved ones who lived the life, fought the good fight and have laid hold of eternal life.  So many of them have been a great blessing to me.  I give thanks for their lives, their example, and the memories that I have of them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: