Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm over that

There is an odd sensation that I am experiencing.

I find a thing and it becomes my favorite.  My favorite meal, my favorite song, my favorite something.  I can't imagine that my feelings for this thing will ever change.  I just love it and savor it over and over.  A roast beef sandwich at
Subway.  The song "Into the Mystic."

Then one day, the feeling changes.  It still is a great song or a great movie, but it has fallen from the top of my charts.  What was once something that I could not live without has now slipped.  I am just over it.

Odd human sensation.  I guess its ok to feel this way.  but it sure is cool to have a movie or a song or a meal that you just love........am I the only one that this happens to?  Mmm that sandwich still looks good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: