Thursday, November 28, 2013

things to say

Happy Thanksgiving.  Today is the day. 

It is a happy day for me today because all of the kids will be home.  :-)

Thanksgiving is a day when most people think of family.  And often, family that are no longer with us.  There is a bit of melancholy to this, but I want to use that feeling to make a point. 

Today you will have a chance to say some very important things to members of your family.  Some of them may not be at thanksgiving next year.  Take the opportunity that you have to say some of the most important words of living:

  • I am sorry.
  • I forgive you.
  • I love you.
  • Thank you.
  • Good bye.
  • I love you. [its in the list twice on purpose.]

Happy thanksgiving!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write the absolute best blogs, Jeff. Today's is not exception. And since we have this means of saying things back to you, thank you for all the time you spent day after day, on this blog. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, including all three kids, the kitties and the pup.