Monday, April 14, 2014

april fools

There were some good April Fools jokes last week.  One friend told me that they were pregnant with twins...... I am not sure if they were joking or telling the truth! 

Someone brought me a container full of brownies.  They have heard me complain about how my wife keeps chocolate around the house and I can't stop eating it.  When I saw the large container, I thought, "Oh my, I am not going to be able to resist....and so many."  The purple note says, "brownies for my friend."

Well, when I picked it up, the container was empty.  Just a foil container with air.  Who ever did that to me, well, you got me.  Thanks for the laugh and thanks for not bringing me brownies.  Humor is such a gift from our Father.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one on the brownies. And about the twins....you'll know in about 8-9 months.

Smiles

Anonymous said...

Did you look inside the container of brownies? That's the real joke!