Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Favorite sayings...........

 Friends, it has been an absolute honor to post on Jeff's blog for you.  On my last day of "blogging", I've decided to share two of my favorite sayings.  I read them practically every day and they keep me in check with all that matters most to me in this world.  My husband and our Marriage being Numero Uno. :-)  The second, my children, family and friends.  These sayings serve as  a gentle reminder that we won't be here on earth forever, and that we should do our very best to make a difference in the life's of others.  A Cardinal Rule at our house, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." If you follow this saying, it will be pretty difficult to go wrong. 
Until next time, I wish you a happy, stress free and blessed day.
Hugs to you my friends,
Ami

No comments: